Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sun & Sand

Mommy, Daddy and I needed a summer break and traveled down to Grampa and Nana's house in Punta Gorda. We had eight great days all to ourselves. Our last trip was over a year ago when I was tiny so this time I played in the pool and sand and enjoyed the special time with Mommy and Daddy.

Being such a big boy on our flight down.

Building sand castles and enjoying every moment
in Venice Beach.

Kick, kick, kick.

Mommy taking her turn pushing my boat float in the ocean.


A Mattox family classic at Fisherman's Village.


The playground downtown was a great "dry" attraction.

The Imaginarium was so much fun. I saw all kinds of fish, reptiles and other critters. I also played with the hands-on exhibits and here I am filling my shopping cart with all the tomatoes I could get my hands on.

Perfecting my curve ball....


I got to swim and splash with Daddy every single day.

Our cute beachcomber collecting shells in Sanibel.


Mommy and me on our last night
which also happened to her birthday.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

YAY for updating!! LOVE all the new pics!!! Glad y'all had a fun beach trip! Loved catching up w/ Carmen on Saturday! Hugs to all!